Wednesday, December 2, 2009

God's Love For Us

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19

This has always been one of my favorite verses in the bible. But until last night, I never really grasped the profoundness of it. As I rocked my precious baby Sam to sleep I began to think about the love I have for this little man. Just as I begin to think that I could not love him more than I do today, tomorrow begins a new day and my love grows even more. This beautiful baby boy, truly a gift from my God, is only to give me a glimpse of his marvelous unfailing love for us.

Truly, Amazing Grace.

2 comments:

  1. Sam is so precious! He is a perfect gift from God. When I look at him I am overwhelmed with love and joy. Isn't it amazing how God uses little children to show us His love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly an amazing woman and gift from God, Andrea. We could not have been more blessed than to have our grandson call you "Mom." You are so precious to us, and we are indebted to the Father for His goodness. I remember the first time I saw you...God told me to remember the moment. At the time I didn't know why, but it became obvious within just a few months that you would be part of our family. I am more in love with you today, than I was four years ago, but less than tomorrow. Your sweet, precious, and loving ways are contagious. You are beautiful inside and out. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. You are a wonderful mommy and I am so thrilled to know that you will raise Sam to love and follow Jesus. He is a marvelous gift from God, and a beautiful reminder of God's sweet nature and love for us. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! I love you! Your Mom-in-Love

    ReplyDelete