Sunday, December 6, 2009

MJ 23

By Chad

Earlier this year I scored a good deal on some infant sized Jordan shoes. I had to get them for Mr. Sam. They were at a garage sale, and they looked like they had never been worn. I have been waiting patiently for a perfect moment to introduce Sam to the best looking shoes in his closet.

This weekend, Andrea purchased some new bball shoes for me for our anniversary. Whatdaya know, some Jordans! When we got home, I felt like it was time for Sam to put on his Jordans with me so we can look fly together. Andrea said they looked huge on his feet, but I felt like they were a perfect fit. He grinned very big as he knew he looked super cool with daddy. I have to admit, he was right. We both looked really good in our Jordans together. Sam actually told me he's ready to hit the hardwood for some hoops. Unfortunately I had to tell him "Son, you have to learn to crawl/walk/and then run, before we can play some ball. Andrea took some pics, so I'm sure they will be uploaded on facebook sometime soon for all to enjoy. For now, we'll continue to enjoy watching basketball on TV until the time comes for him to hoop it up.

1 comment: